Ichimoku Analyzer (Easy read of cloud conditions)
The Ichimoku indicator was published in 1969 by a reporter, Ichimoku Kinkou Hyo, in Japan. This candlestick trading technique has stood the test of time.
The name Ichimoku tells a lot about the trading system, or at least it gives a description of the system:
Ichimoku = “One look, glance” / Kinkou = “Balance, equilibrium” / Hyo = “Chart, Graph"
Ichimoku cloud trading attempts to identify a probable direction of price. It helps the trader determine the most suitable time to enter and exit the market by providing you with the trend direction. It gives you reliable support and resistance levels and the strength of these market signals. It includes the following benefits:
- This indicator is a custom variation of Ichimoku indicator, also have different options for considerate
- Works in any timeframe of market like Forex, crypto, commodities even stocks
- This indicator automatically analyzes Ichimoku conditions and will show alerts about possible long or short trades
- It´s possible to set MA filter
- We recommend this indicator for manual trading therefore is not suitable for Bots
You might check all this indicators in our tradingview profilehttps://www.tradingview.com/u/VerticaltradersIndicators
Don`t forget follow us and like!
If you have any question you could contact us https://telegram.me/verticaltraders_io
- Credit card